Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pretty Impressive

First of all, if you aren't my facebook friend you have to watch this. This is Take 1 of my liberty jumping from the other day.


As funny as it is and as many times as I have laughed uncontrollably over it, there really is something interesting about it.

Stop the video at 0:16. Then watch Sonny closely for the next two or three seconds. If you notice at about 0:17/0:18, he looks over at me. The second my leg his the jump, he is already flexing his body towards me. Wether he heard/saw/felt me, he knew something was going to happen and was already thinking of turning and facing me while he was still in the air. I think that is so cool! I may be wrong, but I think this shows just how connected to me he is.

Unfortunately my phone only takes 20 still shots in a row. I would have love to have caught some of what happened after what you can see. He turned around and put his nose to my face. I am not sure if he was checking me out, confused, or just flat out laughing at me. It's fun to think what he might be thinking.

"Oh, you are so embarrassing!"
 "Your squeeze game sucks" 
"Human training is harder than it sounds"
"So THAT is why you need me to jump for you"

What do you think he is saying? 

4 comments:

  1. Sonny is probably thinking...."Jumping is harder then it looks!" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! I think there was probably a lot of "I told you so!" going through his head ;)

      Delete
  2. hahahahaha i´m sorry but it really made me laugh so hard, his face expressions are priceless!!! gotta love Sonny!

    ReplyDelete