Monday, December 3, 2012

Tis the Season

If you haven't noticed (unless this is your first time viewing my blog, I really hope you did notice) that I changed the layout to a Christmas theme. I am having a really hard time getting it exactly the way I want it, mostly because I don't think blogger is saving my changes. Grrr. But on that note: if anyone knows someone who designs blogs for fairly cheap (>$100) I would be super interested!

I think it's too late for Christmas photos (how do I always seem to miss it? Procastinator, procrastinator...) so I guess I will settle this year for just decorating his stall. Which is slightly disappointing because no one every sees his stall. I am starting to feel a little scroogey! Yuck!

Although we did get a Christmas tree yesterday! Pretty sure we bought the biggest one they had ;).  We didn't buy enough lights because we weren't expecting to get a mammoth so it isn't finished, but it's a start!

A two man kind of tree...



I have finals this week, so there probably won't be much horsey time. But after that is Christmas break and hopefully lots of horsey time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh throw a hat on and take a quick pic anyway, lol. Those photo cards can be made in days! Just a thought! But either way your tree should get you out of the scroogy mood, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right! I should do something! But I want pictures that are as perfect as yours :(.

      Delete