Thursday, December 22, 2011

Updates

Although it may not seem like it from my lack of posts on here, I have been really busy lately!

Tuesday was my birthday so I was pretty busy for that. I got my first massage, which was so much better than I could have ever imagined. I also got a Keurig coffee maker! AND...Melissa got me the Parelli Celebration DVD! Can't wait to watch it!!!

Last night Sonny and I had a great time:

Emily Rodgers with Sonny, (On Line, 60 mins) I was plesantly surprised last night to find a little play area already set up! Someone had put three poles down in a row, then enclosed the open ends with two more poles. This was obviously designed to just trot over the three main ones, but opened up so many more oppertunities for us! We were doing all sorts of fun things like walk over the first pole, sidepass around the corner, then go touch a cone! He was asking all kinds of questions! It also pointed out that even though he was backing onto the pedestal a few days ago, he is lacking some confidence in zone 5. Along with playing with the set up, we focused on sideways. I applied the same attitude to sideways as we did with the back up: I want to get to phase 4, but if you don't want me to you should move on phase 1. He got it really quickly! I would really like for oursideays game to be much more snappy than it has been. Lots of fun things to play with!


With Christmas just around the corner I am sure things will only get busier, but back to play time after the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment