Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorite #4

This week's Friday Favorite is:


One of my favorite moments in my life...The award ceremony at the 2005 Dressage Regional Championships! 


All of us girls; LaBelle, Roberta, and me!

2005 was the first year I competed with LaBelle, after purchasing her late October. We showed a few times, competing in Training and First Level. We did extremely well in both and decided it would be good experience and a lot of fun to show at Regionals! Ohio in in Region 2, along with 6 other states. Considering the competition was tough since qualified riders from 7 different states competed together, I didn't except a whole lot.


Much to my surprise, we won training level, out of ~30 other horses! I was so happy. At the time I was training with Roberta Williams. Since it was her, LaBelle and me, our 'theme song' was always Girls Just Want to Have Fun! We got them to play the song for my victory gallop and things couldn't have been any more perfect! One of my most favorite days ever!

1 comment: