Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beyond Busy

I have been so busy that I am not going to be able to go play with Sonny today. Tomorrow doesn't look so good either. Or the next day. Or the next.

For school tomorrow I have an exam, two quizzes discussion posts due. Then I have to work. Thursday and Friday I will be at Equine Affaire all day long. Saturday and Sunday look a little more promising, but I work both days. It's days like this that make me wish I was back on the cruise ship!

So, if you don't hear from me in a few days, you know what I'll be doing. Hopefully over the weekend I will be able to post about all the great things at Equine Affaire! If you aren't aware, Linda will be giving demos on horsenality and GOC! I couldn't be more excited :).

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment