Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorite #6

This week's Friday Favorite is:


The color purple! (And not the book. The actual color ;)) If you haven't noticed, I happen to like purple. A lot. 


I have a purple tack box:



Purple halter, lead, and sport boots:



Purple Carrot stick (and outfit; a little overdone that day!):



A purple cooler:


And now....A purple blog!!

What do you think? I tried to add a touch of purple without being too intense. So far, I like it! Let me know what you think :). 

5 comments:

  1. it looks springy - like springtime. i like it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PURPLE!!! So of course, I love your stuff! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) Glad everyone likes it as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, and purple looks good on Sonny! :)

    ReplyDelete