Thursday, May 10, 2012

We Are Parelli Ohio

Oddly enough, I have multiple people find my blog from googling "Parelli Ohio". To clear things up, I just wanted to to post a link to the group in case anyone needs to find it and clicks on my blog in the future.


If you are doing Parelli in Ohio, I highly recommend becoming a part of the group. I just started it a few months ago, so it has a long way to go. So far, it has been great, though :).

For one, we have REALLY cool shirts.

Front - with Linda! :)

Back - Photo by Sjoukje

For two, we are planning on lots of playdays and get-togethers.

For three, it is a great way to network with other parelli people in your area and get connected. I have already met so many fabulous people from the group! 

I hope this helps direct people to the right place in the future :). 

3 comments:

  1. sure love your T-shirts!! you guys in the us seem to have a way better relationship with each other. here in sweden everyone seems to be jelous at each other and every little group is staying for itself, not wanna mix with each other.
    jelous on you guys! i wanna have playfriends too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, that is just absurd! I can't believe it!!
    So far Parelli Ohio has been totally fantastic. Everyone is super friendly, helpful, and encouraging. We haven't gotten together much, yet, but I can't imagine it ever being like that! What a bummer!
    I keep telling you that you and Milva just need to come live with us ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading an article in the Savvy Times a long time ago about how Parelli Professionals in a particular town finally realized that in order to be successful they needed to forgo the competition they were creating amongst themselves and learn to work together and they were able to bring more people into the program and really strengthen Parelli in their area.

    ReplyDelete