Monday, July 30, 2012

Dream Come True

We were finally able to take down the gate in Sonny's stall yesterday. That means for the first time, he could come in and out of his stall as much as he wanted! I caught the first few moments on tape :).



So it wasn't that exciting. He's an LBI, what did you expect?

It was very exciting for me, though. To finally be able to give him what I have dreamed about for so long. I never thought it would happen this soon and I am just thrilled about how great it turned out. I feel very lucky (he should, too!).

He stayed outside for quite a while, but once it got hot he came inside to stand in front of his fan. He also stayed inside once it got dark, but was out in his pasture, roaming around, when I got there this morning. I think he loves it :).

More updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment