Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Smile

There have been a lot of reasons for me to be smiling lately. One if them is because...

we had a photo shoot! 

No words needed.

I absolutely adore pictures of Sonny and cherish every single one of them. Because of that, I have been dying for Leslie and Dane, from The Perfect Pear, to come out. We were able to set something up over the last few days and I am just thrilled with what they have showed me so far! My cheeks may be a little sore, but there is still plenty to smile about.

Along with the fantastic photo shoot, things with the farm have really been coming along. We are finally 'full speed ahead'! For one, WE HAVE FENCE!


There has also been some serious progress on the main barn. Water buckets are up, blanket bars are on, and the bathroom, tack room, and wash rack all have walls!

Finally, we are on the web! You can check out the farm online here:

Website | Facebook 

So things have been really busy lately, but at the end of the day, I can't help but to smile!

4 comments:

  1. ditto that! that´s such an awesome picture!! totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :). I can't wait to blow it up and hang it in my house!

    ReplyDelete