Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

I am home for about a half an hour before I need to be back at the barn. Since that time includes eating and whatever else I need to get done at home today, I don't have time to even think about writing a blog post. Instead, were are going to kick it old school and do it picture book style ;). So here is an update on the farm:

Our brand new, 60' round pen! Yahoooo!

Today we finished putting screenings in the stalls and
the aisle. More photos coming soon! 

Sonny's HUGE stall gate went from this...

To this! 

Sonny being such a good helper :).

Rafters in my tack room! 



Sonny helping Stephen while he puts the final screws
in my tack room wall. 

In the last picture, you can see how awesome the gate turned out! I will have to post a before picture, but he used to only be able to barely put his nose over it. Now he can comfortably hang his head over it! After we cut it down, my godfather cut open an old hose and glued it on the top so it is nice and soft if he leans on it. He is so increbily happy now that he can stick his head out all the time!

I have tons, and tons, and TONS of pictures to still show. But, that is all I have time for now! Hopefully more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new round pen and your stall door & tack room look awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete