Monday, September 10, 2012

Double Take

This lovely photo is by The Perfect Pear Photography.

Wait a second....that's not Sonny!

Shhhhh. Don't tell him, but she has stolen my heart (or at least what's left of it, after Sonny has had his fair share).

Meet Allegra. She is the most beautiful, striking, heart throb I have ever seen. In every way she emits fabulousness. She is big, black, and beautiful, not to mention talented. What more could you want in a mare?

If you can't tell, I absolutely adore her. Regardless of her size, I wish I could stick her in my pocket and keep her with me all the time. Even though I can't do that, I love being able to see her every day.

Anyways, she is a spectacular dressage horse who is being boarded at my barn. I really enjoy riding her and will hopefully get to show her some next year. I am sure I will be be posting more about her in the future, including more photos!


1 comment:

  1. i saw the pictures of her you posted on fb. she sure looks adorable! can´t wait to hear more about her... xx

    ReplyDelete