Tuesday, November 20, 2012

D to the E, to the L - I - C - I - O - U - S

With all the stuff I have been making Sonny eat lately, I thought it would only be fair to to make his dinner a little more enjoyable.

Herbs, herbs, and more herbs! 

So I have been feeding him a variety of herbs! So far he has ate every single one of them, which makes it hard to determine which ones he loves and doesn't. But, I guess the more he eats the more options I have....

Here is what we have covered so far:

We started with Spearmint:



Then eyebright:


Then raspberry leaf:



Then peppermint:


And calendula flowers:



That is all I have been able to to try for now. Considering Sonny has eaten some really weird things before (like a snotty baby wipe), I shouldn't find it surprising that he has eaten every herb so far. I have a lot more to try and will probably document them, too!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, Kaspin would hate that stuff. He is sooooooooo beyond picky!!!! Let alone he gets only 1 cup of safe choice anyway, so it's hard to hide anything, LOL. Plus, he usually smells it and if anything is different he doesn't eat. Great for you and Sonny though! Keep the experiments going!

    ReplyDelete