Thursday, November 29, 2012

Funny Sonny

When Sonny was at liberty the other day he got away from me. He normally goes to the other end and comes back. As he came back to me, he did something I would never expect my LBI to do: he went sideways over a pole on his own!

Okay, so I know that he likes to think he knows what I am going to ask of him and he will do anything if he thinks a rest or treat might be in store, but for him to walk up to a pole that we hadn't been going sideways over and just decide to stop half way over it and sidepass down the entire thing....that's pretty funny!

I was NOT expecting him to do anything of the sort, so by the time I realized what was happening he was almost done but I caught the very end of it on tape.


I love the face he gives me at the end. "That's what you wanted, right mom?". He's so stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, so funny!!!!!!!!!!! At least, I am glad to hear my horse isn't the only one to also get away. Happened to me last night, but nothing cool happened afterwards like you, LOL.

    ReplyDelete