Friday, November 9, 2012

Follow Up Feeding

I realized that is wasn't very savvy of me to not share the articles that I am reading regarding savvy feeding. So here are a few I have found helpful. I think I might add them to the "links" section on the right.

Let me know what you think :). And please share if you have any good ones!


If you are interested and having your hay tested and analyzed, I highly recommend sending your results to Claire of Shotgun Ranch to have her analyze it.


Claire also has lots of awesome articles; here are a few of my favorite: 




Patti, at Desert Equine Balance also has some really great articles on her blog: 







Hope those help :)

1 comment:

  1. As someone who is about to become solely in charge of her horse's feeding/diet (we must get together soon so we can talk about it!) this is very helpful. I know I have been thrown a lot of this info at one point or another but to have it all laid out nicely for me like this makes life easy. Thanks, girl!

    ReplyDelete