Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crusin'

Carnival Freedom

I am not sure if I mentioned it or not, but for the last week I have been on a cruise!! I went with my boyfriend, Stephen, his whole family, and my best friends, Melissa and Evan!

It was such a great time. We left out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and went to Key West, the Cayman Islands and Jamaica!! I will probably post more about it later, but this is my horsie blog so I don't want to go too off topic.

I went and saw Sonny on my way home last night. Thankfully, he is still in one piece! He looked much bigger last night that I remember (he probably said the same about me after all the cruise food I ate!).

For now I am trying to catch up. Classes start tomorrow, I have to go back to work tomorrow, and Melissa and I have a lot of parelli things to do this week! Guess vacation is over....

Stephen, Me, Evan, and Melissa in Key West, FL.

2 comments: