Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fast Track Preparations

I am really, really, really, hoping to attend a fast track course next year. I was going to go this year, but didn't think it was a good idea to miss a whole semester of classes and if the dates are similar to last year, I shouldn't have to miss any school next year. Although it really bummed me out that I would have to push it back, I am starting to think that taking the time it takes is going to pay off. I have so much I want to accomplish before then! I am going to start keeping track of things on here to help me stay motivated and on top of things. So starting out, here is my 'to-do' list:
  • Pass level 3
    • Online
    • Freestyle
    • Liberty
  • Start playing with finesse
  • Purchase all of the following:
    • GOC
    • Mastery DVDs
    • Liberty and Horse Behavior
    • Slant horse trailer 
    • Possibly a western saddle, if I find one for the right price 
  • Save, save, save, lots and lots of money! 
    • Current savings: $1,000.00

I plan on adding to/marking off the list as I go on. If you have any suggestions, or have anything on my purchase list for sale, let me know! 


2 comments:

  1. I am saving to attend the May Fast Track next year, maybe we will be in the same group!

    ReplyDelete