Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dust Bunny

Hot, hot, hot! It was so hot today we didn't do much. Took him outside in the breeze and ate some grass. Played with a few small things, like sideways towards me his bad direction. I am not sure why, but the one way he will go sideways towards me from 22+ feet away, but the other side he can barely manage a step. Probably 99% of it is my fault, so I need to put effort into improving that way. 

We came back in and played with the laying down in the arena. I haven't asked him to do it in a while and I think he partially forgot what it means. He actually rolled pretty quickly after I asked him, the only issue was that he didn't shake! Ahhh! 

Can you guess what side he
rolled on? ;)

My little dust bunny! 

That is a dust line, to show how dirty he is. 

Hahahaha. Look at his neck
where he didn't get dust. 

After getting the dustiest I have ever seen him, I had to wash him off. He got a liberty bath today. He actually stood really, really well. Never moved a step! :)

Bad picture, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment