Friday, June 1, 2012

The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For

PARELLI IS IN TOWN!

Today was my first day volunteering. WOW! What an experience it was so be a part of the Parelli Team.

Leslie and I! Representing Parelli - Ohio!

We spent the day setting up the shopping area. It was a lot of work, but absolutely (times a million) worth it. Just being surround by parelli people, including the Parellis, was so wonderful.

Pat, Carol, and Jake :)

 We also got to hang out with Vinny and Moxie

Isn't Moxie just the cutest? Such
a sweetheart! 

and watch everyone reherse.

Jesse and Bo-Jangles :)

What a fabulous day it was. I am so excited for the next two days. If you will be coming to the event, I will be behind the cash register so be sure to say Hi!

(Sorry the pictures are so blurry! I recently dropped my phone resulting in a scratched up camera!) 

2 comments:

  1. so very cool!! can´t wait to hear all about it! i volonteered in the retail as well :).
    enjoy your weekend now and have lots of fun!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun!!! Sorry, I missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete