Saturday, June 9, 2012

Super Savvy Buys

I never mentioned what all I bought at the tour! I managed to get a lot without spending a lot, which is a win, win situation :).  Since I haven't been making much money lately, I knew I had to be cautious with what I bought.

First on the list was a big green ball. But, I don't have a picture since they all look the same ;).

I don't need any equipment, so it was too difficult to talk myself out of that. Although, I did buy some snaps. I got two snaps for my featherlines, which are going to make my life SO much better!! I also got a repair snap for my old school 45' foot. I was able to sneak in a black popper, too. I figured while I am there, I might as well buy one because you never know when yours is going to break.



I wanted to get a few clothing items, since all I have is a jacket that isn't very suitable for summer. My first choice was the 'Good, Better, Best' shirt. I have had my eye on it since it came out and is by far my favorite of their new shirts. I also picked up the last small purple polo. It fits a lot better than what I would have imagined, so I can't wait to wear it! I have always wanted to get a visor and figured what the heck. I got black and I have been wearing it constantly since the tour! As you can see, I did snag a binder for my Savvy Club DVDs.

My big purchase of the weekend (drumroll).... the Game of Contact!!



With my past in dressage, I have been dying to get my hands on these DVDs. With my voucher from volunteering, I figured this was the perfect opportunity. Not only did I get to purchase it, I also was lucky enough to have Linda sign it for me. Yay!

And I am not even done yet! I worked behind the cash registers behind the weekend. While I was working, my boyfriend came up. He didn't come empty handed either! He bought a purple hackamore and bareback pad for me! I have been wishing and hoping for these for the longest time, but never willing to spend that kind of money. But, now I have both and am so excited to use them!


Now, off to watch the GoC!

No comments:

Post a Comment