Friday, June 29, 2012

A Family Affair

Wednesday night the whole 'crew' came out to help with Sonny's stall! With all the help, it went so smooth. If you remember from my last post, the final part to Sonny's stall was to put up the wall between is stall and the tack room.

Between Stephen, my dad, and my godfather, it was up in no time.

Plastic up to protect my tack room.

Stephen starting the boards.

Stephen and Dad measuring the next board. 

Putting it up! 

My god father, boyfriend, and dad :).

Done for the day!

I am sure you are wondering why we left that gap in the middle. We decided to get fancy and match up this boards with the boards on the right wall. Looks good, doesn't it? 

So we still need to fill in that hole and put another board on the very top, then the wall will be done! I am going to Jesse's 3/4 clinic this weekend and Sonny is moving in when we get back. So while I am going Stephen is going to finish that up and hang his buckets and get it all ready. I am so excited to see it when I get back!

2 comments: