Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Super Savvy Weekend

The Horse & Soul tour was a total success (as if it would be anything else!). As I mentioned before, I had to opportunity to not only be an ambassador, but volunteer as well! It ended up being one of the best weekends of my life!

It was absolutely incredible to be a part of the Parelli staff. To be surround by so many people that have such a positive energy and understand of horses...well, it isn't just something you come across very often. It's the kind of thing that makes you warm and fuzzy inside.

My favorite ladies: Tammy and Liz

Although I didn't get to watch much of the show (you can check out some great photos here), it was more than worth it. I got to meet so many magnificent people. Actually, I would say that every single person on the Parelli Staff is just amazing. They were all beyond friendly; they went out of their way to make us volunteers feel like we are just another part of the team. I never once felt like an outsider; in fact, I felt like we were all family.

Me, Leslie, Pat, Melissa and Ginger!

A fellow Fast Tracker, Molly, came all the want from PA to volunteer. Just like any family would, I offered her to stay with me for the weekend. We totally hit it off! She also came to see Sonny and gave me some really good advice for his back. Even though we were only together two short days, it's those kind of relationships that will last a lifetime.

Molly and I with Mr. Parelli, himself!

It was so inspiring to be a part of something so wonderful.  I hope to be a forever part of not only the Parelli Program, but of the Parelli Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment