Monday, November 7, 2011

Fast Track News

Well, it looks like my Fast Track plans might be pushed back until spring of 2013. I am pretty bummed out about it, but would rather everything fall in place better.

I originally was going to have spring of 2012 off school and wanted to go then, but then switched my major and have to go spring quarter. In 2012 Ohio State is switching to semesters, meaning school will start in August, so the fall fast track of 2012 is out, too. But, semesters should be out of school early May, which means a late May/June fast track seems reasonable!

Parelli is what I want to do, there is no doubt about that. But without coming from a wealthy family, I have to have some decent career to support my education and be able to afford things like Sonny, a car, a house, and everything else. Without a college education, it would be a lot more difficult to be able to pursue my career with Parelli. So my goal is to balance them together: work on my career in veterinary technology at the same time as working on my career with Parelli. Idealy, I would have liked to gone to the fast track sooner so I could get my 1* sooner, but maybe waiting won't be such a bad thing? By then I will be much more advanced, know so much more, and have a better chance at passing the fast track and the 1* course.

It is disappointing that I will have to wait, but l am sure that taking the time it takes will pay off...as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment