Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Goals for 2012

Jesse Peters now has his schedule up for 2012! That inspired me to create a list of some things I would like to accomplish this year. So much has changed since last summer: Melissa moved to my barn, we found Juli, I now have a trailer, fluidity saddle, and cradle bridle and on top of that Sonny and I have made some huge improvements in our relationship. With all of that going for us, I really believe 2012 will be an outstanding year!

Here are some things that I would really like to do:

-Attend a clinic with Jesse
-Go to both of Jesse's Playdays (May 5th and August 4th)
-Attend a few hunter paces
-Participate in at least one hunter pace bridle/halter-less
-Go trail riding a few times
-Make it to hocking hills to trail ride

I create these lists every year and usually only complete half of them, but I am sure going to try to squeeze in as much fun and learning as possible this year!

As far as horsemanship goals, I would love to have my green string by the end of the year!! If I keep working to get my good better and my better best, I have no doubt that we can achieve it.









No comments:

Post a Comment