Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Things

Christmas wasn't long ago, but I have a few more things to add to the list of new things!

First up is a Parelli hackamore! Doesn't it look great? I think it will be a big help improving our 'go' button.


Next up is a pair of boots from my boyfriend, Stephen! I have been riding horses for over 15 years and never owned a pair of cowboy boots...until now!


Last but not least is my gift from Melissa. If you haven't noticed, I tend to stick with the color purple and she has everything pink, so those have become our 'colors'. For Christmas, she got me this:


I love it so much! What is even better is she has a matching one for Rydel with a pink gem! What a fantastic idea! I think we are going to put them on our saddles, but I love it so much I might be wearing in on a necklace ;).


No comments:

Post a Comment